The customer experience remains an important component of how consumers view your brand and it could make your break your business. This post on BusinessCast discusses a recent Forrester study which highlights that many firms are beginning to create positions like Chief Customer Officer and SVP of Customer Experience to oversee the overall customer experience.
Andrew posts the five main insights from executives that were interviewed by Forrester that currently have these positions. Here they are:
- Make sure that you’ve got the right environment;
- Prepare to take on a broad change agenda;
- Establish a strong operating structure;
- Kick off high-priority activities; and
- Look ahead to the future.
What are some ways that your company ensures that customers are having strong positive experiences? Make sure to download the full Forrester report here.